Sunday 9 August 2009

I Am So In Love With Alexandra Bastedo


I love ITV4 and the reruns of shows like Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased), The Saint, Minder, The Sweeney, The Professionals and The Champions.

I love seeing the young actors then who are still with us today.

The young actresses then were beautiful, articulate and charming. Whilst most of them had guest-starring parts, like Kate O'Hara, Stephanie Beacham and Ann Lynn, few had leading parts.

Like Alexandra Bastedo. I am so captivated by her beauty and when I saw her in a couple of episodes of EastEnders I was so looking forward to her in the show, but alas, like Susan George, that was all it was. Seeing her in reruns of The Champions really lighens up my Sundays.

She even has a blog, good for her. And I have added it to my links.

No comments: